The Dark Skies Above Us

The Dark Skies Above Us

Κυριακή 5 Ιουνίου 2016

vvvlv / Void Forger Split (2015)




Country Of Origin: Romania

Genre: Doom Metal / Black Metal / Crust Punk

Tracklisting

1. Vvvlv - Homo Economicus

2. Void Forger - Excess Collapse





Hi everybody. Here I am again. I had really no free time. I moved from my house, organized tdsau fest I (a bomb!) and tdsau benefit comp. No way. But now let me introduce you an amazing release of this year. Vvvlv and Void Forger split. They are our friends by this time and I'm honoured to talk of them. This stone comes first with a lot of sludgy doom and heavy voice: Vvvlv. I think they have a lot of resources that will show us time by time. Void Forger, of course, took care of graphics and stuffs and their track is totally rad. What to say more? Just listen to it (and read lyrics!).







M.

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου