The Dark Skies Above Us

The Dark Skies Above Us

Δευτέρα 19 Ιανουαρίου 2015

Twilight Fauna - Hymns of a Forgotten Homeland




Genre: Black Metal

Country of Origin : America (Appalachia)

Tracklisting:

1. Coming Home (A Wilted Harvest)
2. Baying in the Hills
3. An Autumn Longing
4. Roots Stained by Time
5. The Wind Chimes through the Trees
6. Of River Willows

Download

Before the first volume of the compilation we founded the ANTI-NSBM Collective and one of our goals is trying to help bands in all they do.
Twilight Fauna are members of Collective and their last album is really killer.
Griming all the time, a real depressive work. An excellent album that finishes early.
From their bandcamp: "This album is dedicated to the people and forests of Appalachia, the place that I will always call home. I wanted to paint a picture of the many facets of life in rural Appalachia. I did not censor myself so everything is there, from the beauty of the natural environment to the Appalachian people who contain the potential to be both courageous and self-destructive. This place made me who I am and for that I am eternally grateful."

I have to put the download cause Collective refuse the copyright, but Twilight Fauna's latest vinyl and t-shirt up for sale on bandcamp. Supplies limited. Get them while you can.




Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου