The Dark Skies Above Us

The Dark Skies Above Us

Παρασκευή 24 Οκτωβρίου 2014

Il Mare Di Ross - Fin (2013)



Genre: Emo-violence

Country of Origin : Italy (Sardinia)

Tracklisting:
1.Acufene
2.Il 14 di aprile ero ancora vivo
3.Tu non esisti (Mr. Nobody)
4.Freddo come il mare di Ross
5.Considerazioni sull'addio


Download


"Colder than ice, cold like Ross Sea is my heart." There's anything else to say? Extremely sad screamo from Italy, Fin end too soon. Fortunately they released another song with three band. I have to thanks this wonderful band they made me discover screamo universe. Let me say that the second track (Il 14 di aprire ero ancora vivo) entered in my top ten songs.


I hope to see them soon. I would like to share this masterpiece to you. Please take care. Other words are useless. I can't do less than listen to it every moment.
Listen.




M.

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου