The Dark Skies Above Us

The Dark Skies Above Us

Κυριακή 25 Δεκεμβρίου 2016

Shameless - EP (2015)



Genre: Hardcore Punk

Country Of Origin: Italy

Year: 2015


Tracklisting:

1. Una Voce
2. Eroe
3. Ritorna
4. Semi di Odio
5. Ieri
6. Senza Vergogna

download



Hi everyone sorry for no writing more, I was a bit busy.
I'm here again with my favourite style of hardcore. No muscles,no macho, not "pumped" hardcore. Shameless from the south of italy, with very cool backing vocals, melodic riffs and melancholic songs. A really great release this self titled.
In addition, they play a lot of live shows so,why not, you will probably find them one day in your city (or book them!)
"Senza vergogna" is their personal hymn and has rad lyrics: < Retake everything, renounce the worst,                                                                                             I’m fed with hate, love and dissent wild. I’m reborn like a phoenix with its heart as hostage.>
but "Eroe" is my favourite.
Here you can buy the LP.
Contacts: shamelesshc@gmail.com



South italian hardcore is better than everything (joking!)




Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου