The Dark Skies Above Us

The Dark Skies Above Us

Κυριακή 25 Μαΐου 2014

Tommaso Busatto - Crabbin' (2014)


Genre: Experimental/Tribal/Post-reggae

Country Of Origin : Italy (Venice, Veneto)

Tracklisting:

1.           Crabbin'
2.           Dead
3.           Fire Up
4.           Dork As Me
5.           Beach Handjob

Download


Madness at it's finest. I saw that on this blog there's no HWN post and it's not good. One of my favourite HWN artist, Busatto know what he have to do, his work and he do it very well. I don't know how, aks him a lot of time, but I know there's a lot of free improvisation in all of his work. This album is less HWN than others (that I recommend to listen) but not less spectacular. "Beach Handjob" closes the circle of mental illness of this great performer.
Listen it till the hand 'cause at the end of every song there's real noise.


Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου